One of the TOP SELLING video series EVER.
“I was a professional soccer player for 7 years, but when it came time to train players… I realized I wasn’t a great ‘trainer’. This series has made me a great TRAINER and I recommend it to every soccer parent and soccer coach REGARDLESS of the age they are working with.”
A quick “personal message” from Coach V…
PLEASE… read this one full page before proceeding.
I committed a HUGE part of my life to series, from beginning to end the series took almost 3 years to produce. For many years this series has helped 1000’s and 1000’s of players, parents and coaches in over 30 countries. With the advent of the digital online age, as well as a lot of piracy issues, I decided to launch the online version as well. You can order the DVDs at 1/2 their original price or view the entire series online for a full year for only $19.
Why SoccerU and Blast the Ball are different…
This series trains the TRAINER.. not the PLAYER.
Just WATCHING soccer skills is a waste of time.
- 11 hours of COMPLETE core skill training. (Yes, we just said 11 hours.)
- The series took over 3 years to complete. (Yes, 3 years not a couple of weeks.)
- It’s NOT just for little kids. The series is used by MANY high school coaches and college coaches. Older players need CONSTANT training on skills.
- If you don’t understand what makes up the skill, you can’t teach it. PROFESSIONAL soccer players, now turned coaches, LOVE this series. It teaches them how to TEACH the skills they have. Remember.. We’ve met lots of great PLAYERS… that are horrible trainers and coaches.
- Many of the skills taught on this series are NEVER exposed to soccer players. Only the very ELITE players in full time academies often get this level of training.
- The series is designed to be taught over years. It’s NOT a series of video you go practice in one week. That’s why many people like to own the DVD. They can return to what they want, when they want.
Let your players watch the session….. then work the session.
Imagine the TIME savings. have your players watch the session BEFORE you hit the field. Now, just go the field and PRACTICE what they’ve learned. It’s like hiring a technical trainer for your team. A private training session without the frustration. They come PREPARED to work and practice the skill, saving VALUABLE field time.
Soccer Parents, Soccer Coaches, and Trainers LOVE this series.
Our Biggest Tips Before Proceeding…
- Do not rush and do not skip videos.
Big mistake. It takes time and the series needs to followed in progression. You’ll learn things early on that will follow you through the series.
- Watch the series in full once.
After that, go back and watch each skill again before you want to train it. There is a HUGE…. HUGE…. amount of BRAIN PROCESSING that will take place.
- Expect frustration way before you see perfection.
Teaching soccer skills is a life lesson in patience. If a session turns frustrating, leave it and come back later.
Read more reviews >>>>> HERE
I watched your video Blast The Ball and decided to breakdown my review and thoughts into three categories.
As a player : If this video would have been around ten years before I would of had an advantage over the other players, It teaches exactly what it takes to be a better kicker and the fundamentals displayed are a necessity to learn in order to be able to play the game of soccer.
As a parent: Being a parent to a five year old, who just started playing soccer, I can say this video was very easy to understand and fun to watch. My five year old was very hooked on the drills and couldn’t wait to get out on the yard and practice what she had learned. I can truly recommend this video to parents who want their children to have fun and learn while practicing the game of the soccer.
As a coach: Watching this video will definitely make my coaching and teaching a lot easier. I would sometime struggle to explain the basics of kicking, your video has easy to follow instructions, great drills, and its is easy to teach. I will be watching the video with my kids at soccer camp and I know we will all benefit from viewing Blast The Ball over and over again.
All the best…
1995-1997 Newell’s Old Boys (Argentina)
1997-1999 Club Atletico Tigre (Argentina)
1999-2001 Gimnasia y Esgrima de la Plata (Argentina)
2001-2002 Club Atletico Tecos (Mexico)
2002-2003 Petroleros de Salamanca (Mexican 2nd Division)
2003-2004 NY Metrostars (MLS)